TPSF Membership is open to legally established Business Associations, Private corporate bodies or other Organisations, which supports private sector development. TPSF membership is categorised in three groups, which are corporate members, ordinary members and associate members.
- Becoming part of a larger body professionally working together to influence policy making processes that stimulate and spur growth of private businesses in Tanzania
- Opportunity to network with private sector leaders, stakeholders and senior government officials through various business forums organized or coordinated by TPSF.
- Access to information as regards to important business and investment opportunities in Tanzania, EAC, SADC Region protocols etc.
- Opportunity to participate in local and international forums organized by the Tanzania National Business Council (TNBC). The TNBC meetings are chaired by H.E the President and the TPSF chairperson is his co-chairperson. Note that it is TPSF that nominates all the 20 private sector members in the TNBC.
- Opportunity to be part of National dialogue activities that may involve networking with H.E the President, Ministers, Permanent Secretaries, Ambassadors and Representatives of International Organizations like The UN, World Bank, FAO, DFID, DANIDA, SIDA through TPSF advocacy platforms.
- Access to business information on private sector development initiatives and various business opportunities as they relate to one’s sector through the TPSF electronic monthly newsletters and Business magazine.
- Your organization will also be accorded with the opportunity to advertize and/or access large business information present in the dynamic and interactive Tanzania Private Sector Web portal and Private Sector Business Directory a one stop centre for information sharing and networking for the whole Tanzania Private Sector.
- Have discounted rates on advertising opportunities and exhibition during TPSF Fee charging activities during local and International events.
- Participation and contribution to the Policy Research and Development activities for the development of business sector in Tanzania.
- Opportunity to make contributions and also participate in the policy formulation process on issues affecting the Business environment in Tanzania and in the EAC and SADC.
- Improved competitiveness through access to services, such as technical assistance and capacity building through the various donor program supports that may exist at that time and which are relevant to one’s institution.
- Facilitate Public Private Partnership Ventures with Private sector organizations and potential investors.
- Access to our Regular Business and Trade Training programs for members
- To participate in membership capacity building programs provided by TPSF
- Tailor made services to corporate members. Special attention will be given to individual corporate members in solving their specific business investment problem