Position: Procurement Officer
Department: Finance and Administration
Reporting to: Director of Finance and Administration
Procurement Officer will be responsible for all procurement activities to include sourcing and procurement of goods, works and Services in the cost-effective manner.
- Prepare annual/Periodic Procurement Plan,
- Prepare purchase orders and purchase requisitions to order materials, goods and supplies,
- Manage the procurement process including sourcing, bidding, and contract management,
- Proactively identify issues with day-to-day ordering processes and resolve and/or communicate the issues in a timely manner,
- Lead the troubleshooting of vendor on order-related challenges, define and implement corrective action in case of irregularities,
- Ensure products are delivered in accordance with purchase order terms and conditions,
- Proactively identify procurement activities potentially impacting organization ability to perform its duties and advise the necessary stakeholders,
- Adhere to established procurement policies and standard operating procedures and identify opportunities for continuous improvement,
- Perform procurement duties in a transparent and ethical manner,
- Prepare and monitor any procurement activities including request for proposals and quotes,
- Responsible for complying with applicable contract and sponsor requirements and following all Creative policies and procedures; and
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
- At least three (3) years work experience in procurement preferred with Iinternational Organizations or Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement or other relevant field.
- Certified Procurement and Supplies Professional ‘CPSP (T)’
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail oriented, proactive, excellent ability to plan and follow up.
Interested candidates should send an application enclosing a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 10th August 2021.