TPSF uses high-level platforms to represent the Private Sector’s interests, render recommendations and consultations with the government.
Tanzania National Business Council (TNBC)
Members from private sector and public sector meet once in a year to discuss issues affecting business and to seek for possible solutions.
Tanzania National Business Council (TNBC) Chaired by H.E President of the URT and scheduled to meet twice a year. TNBC Executive Committee is Chaired by Chief Secretary and Co-Chaired By TPSF Chair and meets 4 times annually.
- Implement Resolutions
- Agenda are set by TPSF
- 40 Members (20 Cabinet Ministers, 20 Key sectors represented)
Other High-Level Platforms & Committees
- Regional and District Business Councils (RBCs & DBCs) Chaired by Regional Commissioners and District Commissioners at regional and district levels respectively.
- Prime Minister’s Quarterly Round Table
- Ministerial Dialogues with Ministry of Investment, Ministry of Industries & Trade, and Ministry of Finance & Planning.
- Parliamentary forums (standing & select committees, public hearings on bill supplements, budget, economic affairs, industry and trade)
- Submit recommendations and coordinate participation of the Private Sector in the Task Force on Fiscal Reforms.
- Represent/Dialogue at the Think Tank meeting chaired by Minister for Finance and Planning.
- Bilateral Business Forum
- Tripartite Negotiations – EAC, SADC and COMESA
- EAC Secretary General Forum
- National Trade Facilitation Committee