TANZANIA PRIVATE SECTOR FOUNDATION
NOTICE OF THE 21ST ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 21st Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members of Tanzania Private Sector Foundation will be held on Tuesday 30th November, 2021 from 08.30 am to 03.00 pm at Dar es Salaam Serena Hotel where the following business shall be transacted:
- Constitution of the Meeting
- To read the Notice convening the meeting and determine if a quorum is present
- Communication from the Chairperson
- Ordinary Business
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 20th Annual General Meeting held on 22nd December 2020
- Matters arising from the minutes of the 20th Annual General Meeting
- To receive and consider the Chairperson’s Annual Report.
- To receive and consider the Work Programme for the year 2022
- To receive and consider the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended on 31st December, 2020
- To Approve the appointment and remuneration of Auditors for the Financial Statements ending 31st December, 2021
- Any Other Business
To deliberate any other business that may be legally transacted at the Annual General Meeting.
- All members who have fully paid-up their subscriptions shall have the right to attend, speak and vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- A Member who is eligible to attend and vote at the AGM is entitled to appoint a PROXY to attend and vote on his/her behalf in accordance with the provisions of the Foundation’s Articles. A proxy form must be deposited at the Registered Office of TPSF by email or postal box, or physically, not later than 16:30 hours on 29th November, 2021.
Dated this 29th October 2021
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF TANZANIA PRIVATE SECTOR FOUNDATION
Mr. Francis Nanai
Executive Director and Secretary to the Board
Tanzania Private Sector Foundation