Greetings from TPSF,
We are pleased to inform you of the upcoming 5th Edition of CAPINDIA held in Mumbai India from 2nd – 4th December 2019. CAPINDIA is a joint initiative of PLEXCONCIL, CHEMEXCIL, CAPEXIL and SHEFEXIL which is poised to be one of the largest and unique networking events in the Plastics & Chemicals Sector under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India.
The 5th Edition of CAPINDIA will be organized in Mumbai from December 2 – 4, 2019. The first four editions of CAPINDIA was a grand success with more than 400 Foreign Delegates from 38 countries and more than 7,000 trade visitors visiting the exhibition.
The exhibition is organized by the Government of India, and organized jointly by PLEXCONCIL, CHEMEXCIL, CAPEXIL and SHEFEXIL is slated to be one of the largest India’s Global sourcing show for Plastics, Chemicals , Construction, Mineral Products and Forest and Shellac products.
This is an international networking event for the below Product Profiles.
- Packaging Items
- Consumer Items covering Housewares, Writing Instruments
- Plastics Processing Machinery covering Injection and blow moulding Machines, Extruders etc. and moulds and Dies thereof.
- Plastic Raw Materials and finished goods.
- Industrial & Agricultural Inputs covering a range of Basic Chemicals including Organic, Inorganic, Agrochemicals, and many more.
- Construction Products covering Cement, Clinkers and Asbestos Cement products, Ceramic and Sanitary ware Products, Granite, Natural Stones etc.
- Mineral Products covering Aluminium Ingot, Bauxite, etc.
- Rubber Auto Tyre and Tube Products covering Automobile Rubber Parts, Conveyor Belting, Tyres and Tubes etc.
- Other Allied Products covering Graphite Electrodes & Fines, Detonator, Safety Fuse, Activated Carbon, etc
- Shellac & Forest Products
Deadline for Registration is 30th October 2019